CUSTOMER PICK UP/ DROP OFF
Thank You for choosing D.V.O. for your vacation needs.
If you have any questions or would prefer to book over the phone,
Please feel free to call us at (252)261-7222.
Store Hours : 9am-9pm Summer, 9am-8pm Spring/Fall, and 9am-6pm Winter
• Online Reservations will be accepted up to 3 days before arrival. Last minute reservations will be accepted by phone only.
• Cancellations will be allowed up to 7 days before arrival. After that a 50% cancellation fee will apply. No refunds or credits will be issued after equipment is received.
• For your convenience and security we use PayPal for online checkout. PayPal will accept all major credit cards, or you may use your PayPal account.
• For Online Reservations, You May Use Either Our Standard Method Using PayPal, Or For Those Who Would Rather Pay By Phone, Use The Phone Reservation Form Available On The Home Page Or Any Product Page.
Local Zip Codes Are:
Duck, Kitty Hawk, Southern Shores, & Sanderling - 27949
Corolla & Pine Island - 27927
Kill Devil Hills & Colington - 27948
Nags Head - 27959
• For Delivery Customers, If your equipment has not arrived at the scheduled time,
Please Call Us Immediately.
We Guarantee To Deliver, On Schedule, To The Best Of Our Ability.
However, due to the nature of the Outer Banks being a popular vacation destination, with the majority of vacationers arriving at the same time, and our delivery area being accessible only by a two-lane highway, where by any number of circumstances such as traffic or weather may significantly affect our delivery schedule, we can only absolutely guarantee delivery day, not delivery time.
• Delivery Equipment Will Be Placed under the house, or in the most secure place available. Please leave the equipment for pick up in the same place it was delivered.
• For In Store Pick Up / Drop Off Customers, Please bring a copy of your online receipt so we are able to quickly provide you with your reserved rental equipment. We are happy to provide assistance with the loading and unloading of your equipment. Any damage to vehicle(s) incurred while assisting with the loading/unloading of equipment, or during equipment transport will be the customers responsibility.
• If for any reason you are not satisfied with the equipment or service you receive, please contact us. Your situation will be taken seriously and we will make every reasonable effort to remedy the situation.
• If there is any equipment damage that does not appear to be normal wear and tear, Contact Us Immediately.
• If we are not contacted within 24 hours of arrival, it is assumed that customer accepts the equipment in good condition and shall be responsible for such equipment.
• D.V.O. will fix or exchange any equipment damaged by normal wear and tear, such as flat tires, bike chain or brake issues, within 4 business hours of receiving complaint at no charge. Please keep in mind, we can not fix a problem if you do not report it.
• Equipment is to be used only as it is intended. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for negligent use.
Examples of negligence include, but are not limited to:
• KAYAKING EQUIPMENT •
Do Not Drag Kayak
Dragging a very short distance on grass or sand is O.K. but concrete or wood can put a hole in the kayak.
Do Not Use Seats As Handles
Use only handles as handles.
• BIKING EQUIPMENT •
Do Not Jump or Skid Bikes
Follow recommended weight restrictions on childrens bikes and equipment. Any damage caused by a vehicle will be the renters fault.
• SURF, SKIM, and BODY BOARDING EQUIPMENT •
Never Drag The Equipment
Always carry it.
Do Not Set Fiberglass Surf or Skim Boards On Concrete Or Wood
Do Not Use Boards To Skim or Surf Across The Pool
The boards are designed to use in the ocean, not on or around concrete.
• BEACH EQUIPMENT •
Do Not Leave Any Beach Equipment Unattended
Unattended equipment can be blown around, and can be a hazard to others.
• All risk of injury is assumed by renter. Before reserving any equipment or activity, you will be required to read and agree to the TERMS & CONDITIONS and RELEASE of LIABILITY.
We look foward to serving you. It is our intention to be able to serve you for many years to come. Again, Please feel free to contact us or stop by the shop if there is anything we can do to make your vacation more enjoyable.
• DUCK VILLAGE OUTFITTERS •